The programme “We talk Europe” is an innovative educational project. We propose an enjoyable educational project with simultaneous foreign language learning. The main idea is to develop children’s interest of the European countries and to contribute to a greater understanding of the European Union. In general, the programme helps building children’s cultural capital.
We are currently experiencing a critical time in Europe: a political crisis with regard to Brexit, numerous economic challenges, some major challenges related to the global warming, etc. Europe is present in all medias and everyone is talking about it.
The project “We talk Europe” educates, entertains and helps explore Europe as a geographical continent, multilingual and culturally diverse place, political and economic union and world leader.
Our project teaches students to see and think “bigger” and beyond their home country. By conveying European values, our educational activities offer children an openness to Europe, develop a sense of belonging to Europe and constitute to the basis of a European identity.
The project aims at improving children’s language skills and multiple intelligences. It will contribute to the academic success by offering multidisciplinary edutainment activities.
Fun-based educational activities promote the spirit of unity while transmitting European values to strengthen the cultural wealth and foster active citizenship from young age.
Multilingual fun-based educational activities are organized at the schools in Lille Metropole (North of France) in regular format during school time and in intensive format during out-of-school-time (OST) on weekly or daily basis, generally during school holidays.
International training sessions can also be organised – feel free to contact us.
- Game based learning: the content and design of fun-educational activities are adapted to the age and experience of students;
- Foreign Languages learning: activities in English or bilingual activities (language tandem: French, German, Spanish, Russian).
- Ms. Aija Omarova, a citizen of Latvia currently living in Marcq-en-Baroeul, near Lille, North of France
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Europe and the European Union
- Experienced trainer with international working experience of 12 years including at two institutions of the European Union, universities and private companies
- Holder of a master’s degree in European Political and Administrative Studies from the College of Europe (Bruges, Belgium) and of a master’s degree in Development Economics from the University of Reading (Reading, United Kingdom).
- Polyglot speaking 6 European languages: English, French, German and Spanish; Latvian and Russian are mother tongues.